Meet our pastor: Pastor Saroj Sangha
- Pastor Saroj has been Glenmont’s pastor since 2015
- Pastor Saroj has 20 years in the ministry in the Baltimore-Washington Conference, the last 7 years at Cheverly UMC.
- She served as associate minister at Colesville UMC for a year, 1993-1994.
- She served as a member of the District Board of Ordained Ministry for over 10 years.
- She was pastor at Community UMC, Laurel, from 1994-2007
- She is married to a UM minister, Rev. Moses Sangha, who pastors Glenn Dale UMC.
- Pastor Saroj and her husband have 3 adult children and 2 young grandsons and they live in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Pastor Saroj was born and raised in the southern part of India. This area was evangelized by the American Methodist Mission. Her father, grandfather, and two uncles worked for the American Methodist Mission.
- She completed her theological education in India, earning a Bachelor of Divinity and Masters in Theology.